Mr. Dennis Wong, MH, JP
Mr. Wong Tat Tung, MH, JP has over 25 years’ business experience in the field of asset management and investment. He was appointed as the Vice President of Credit Suisse Privilege Limited in Hong Kong in 1998 and has later become a responsible officer of asset management for other financial institutions for many years. Mr. Wong has dedicated many efforts in developing business related to health management in recent years because he believes that being healthy and wealthy are the pursuit of most people. The founding of H&W Group aims at devloping advanced laboratory testing, medical and health management services. Mr. Wong is currently the Chairman of Young+ Wellness and KK WeCheck Limited.
Besides being an entrepreneur, Mr. Wong has also been a keen participant of public welfare and social service over the years. He has held office in numerous non-profit organizations, including:
- Chairperson of the 33rd Term Board of Directors of Yan Oi Tong
- Vice Chairman of Federation of Hong Kong Guangdong Community Organizations
- Deputy Director General of Kowloon Federation of Associations
- Executive Vice Chairmen and Founder of Hong Kong Guangdong Youth Association
- Management Committee Member of Wuyi University