Registration of BIOHK2023 is closed. See you next year.
Please find below an overview of the in-person registration packages and rates available for BIOHK2023. We are diligently taking every measure to ensure a safe and secure experience for all attendees, and we will make proactive adjustments as necessary. Please note that the prices listed are per person. Click here to learn more about BIOHK2023.
Science Magazine Student Discount Only Available for Graduate Students
Follow Our LinkedIn Page
Hello Hong Kong Package
Hello from Hong Kong! Hong Kong is ready to welcome back exhibition visitors with a range of brand-new and refreshed experiences! To make your visit extra special, the Hong Kong Tourism Board has curated a selection of heart-warming welcome goodies exclusively for you.
Visit and register for BIOHK2023 and pick one of the following exclusive experiences:
- A 90-minute Access to Plaza Premium Lounge at the Hong Kong International Airport.
- Enjoy complimentary 2 glasses of welcome drinks (worth over HK$100 each) from a selection of over 100 bars, restaurants and hotels.
- Commemorative “Hello Hong Kong” Octopus Card (with a stored value of HK$100).
- A free one-day admission ticket to M+ Museum.
Where to get the offer?
Visit the ‘Hong Kong Goodies” Free Offers Counter at Hall 3FG , HKCEC during the event period at the BIOHK2023 convention to get a Hong Kong Goodies Offer Card and register.
Online Payment Gateway
- All transactions will be effected in Hong Kong Dollars (HKD).
- If payment is made in RMB/USD or any other currency, the settlement will be based on the exchange rate of the day.
Academic Rate Qualification
- Academic participants must upload relevant documents as indication of their current academic status on the online registration form.
- A limited amount of scholarship is available for students, young scientists, start-up entrepreneurs below the age of 35, if you are qualified and interested be sure to let us know on the registration form.
Member Discount Qualification
- For HKBIO members or BIOHK partnership members, please tick your specific membership on the registration form to enjoy discounts. (Please click here for more details)
- Refer to the following list of memberships/partnerships:
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- A 50% refund will be made for cancellations received in writing before or on 30/06/2023 (UTC+8).
- A 30% refund will be made for cancellations received in writing before or on 31/07/2023 (UTC+8).
- Request of refund after 31/08/2023 (UTC+8) will not be accepted.
- All bank handling charges will be deducted from your original payment.
- Any approved refunds will be processed only after the convention.
If the convention further postponed due to unforeseen coronavirus or circumstances that may arise in Hong Kong, you may 1) do nothing and the registration is still valid when the new date is announced, or 2) request full refund while you will need to re-register when you need to attend the convention again.
To cancel a registration and request a refund, a written request must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use “BIOHK2023 Refund” as the subject line of the email.
Terms and conditions for Hello Hong Kong Package
1. The ‘Hong Kong Goodies’ Promotion (“Campaign”) of Hong Kong Tourism Board (“HKTB”) runs from 2 February 2023 to 31 December 2023 (both dates inclusive) (the “Campaign Period”) unless otherwise stated. Designated offers will be provided by the participating merchants / attractions / hotels under the Campaign (“Participating Parties”) during the Campaign Period (“Offers”).
2. The Offer is available only to visitors attending conventions and exhibitions held at Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre or AsiaWorld-Expo and staying in Hong Kong for 90 days or less. The Offers are distributed on a first-come, first-served basis, subject to availability. Each eligible visitor can only acquire the Hong Kong Goodies once with a non-Hong Kong mobile number.
3. All Offers and redemption items are available while stocks last. No prior notice will be given if the Offers are all consumed / no longer available. In any case, the record of HKTB’s computer system shall prevail. HKTB will not be liable for any matter or loss in relation to submission delay, loss, or any information transmission error due to technical problems including but not limited to any computer or internet network issues. All date and time related to the Campaign (including but not limited to the Campaign Period) are subject to the records of HKTB’s computer system which are final and conclusive
4. Unless otherwise stated, the Offers can be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers, discounted / special price items, fixed price items, coupons / gift vouchers / cash vouchers, bonus point programmes, or internal offers of respective Participating Parties.
5. The Campaign is hosted by HKTB and governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (“Hong Kong”).
For the completed terms and conditions, please visit https://www.mehongkong.com/eng/home/HKgoodies#HKGoodies