Prof. Herman HU Shao-ming, SBS, JP
- Deputy, 12th/ 13th National People’s Congress of the People’s Republic of China
- Chairman, Ryoden Development Limited
- Vice President, Sports Federation and Olympic Committee of Hong Kong, China
- Council member, HKTDC and Committee member, HKTDC’s Service Promotion Porgramme
- Past President, Hong Kong Professionals and Senior Executives Association
- Co-Chairman of Steering Committee, City University “United, We Soar” Campaign
Prof. Herman HU is the Chairman of Ryoden Development Limited, a property development and direct investment group in Hong Kong and China. Prof. Hu brings with him a wealth of industrial and public service leadership experience. He was a City University of Hong Kong Council Member for eight years (2004-2011) and was appointed Council Chairman from 2012 to 2017. He is a Deputy of the 12th/13th National People’s Congress of the People’s Republic of China. He also serves as Vice President of Sports Federation and Olympic Committee of Hong Kong, China, Vice-Chairman of the Chinese General Chamber of Commerce, Council member of HKTDC and Committee member of HKTDC’s Service Promotion Porgramme, Independent Non-Executive Director of i-CABLE Communications Limited, Past President of Hong Kong Professionals and Senior Executives Association, Co-Chairman of Steering Committee of City University “United, We Soar” Campaign.