Dr. Avi Tsur
- Deputy Chief Transformation Officer, Director of The Women’s Health Innovation Center, Director of OBGYN Beyond, Chief Medical Officer Sheba
• Founder and Director of the Sheba Women’s Health Innovation Center: A collaborative effort of ARC, the Sheba Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology and the Gertner Institute for Health Policy and Epidemiology.
• Director of Obstetrics & Gynecology Beyond Department: The first virtual Obstetrics and Gynecology Department providing cutting edge remote women’s healthcare services within Israel and Beyond (part of Sheba Beyond Virtual Hospital).
• Deputy Chief Transformation Officer – The Sheba Medical Center
• Attending Physician: Obstetrics and Gynecology Antepartum (high-risk pregnancy) Department and High-risk Pregnancy Clinics (Sheba).
• Track record of high impact publications: Author of 59 peer reviewed manuscripts and three book chapters (https://publons.com/researcher/AAJ-8372-2021/)
• Principal Investigator of two prospective studies investigating comprehensive remote care at home for women with gestational diabetes and women reaching post-date pregnancy, and an additional study investigating ongoing non-invasive fetal monitoring.
o Inventor of two patents.
o Co-Founder and CMO of SHELA (Maternal-Fetal Precision Medicine)
o Co-Founder of Pregnantech (Developing the Lioness for prevention of preterm birth).
o CMO of Signalife Ltd (Innovative method for measuring fetal saturation during labor and delivery)
o Advisor of Pollie Ltd (Developing virtual programs for PCOS).
o Member of LionBird VC Rings.
Education and Training:
• MD from the Hebrew University (2012).
• OBGYN Residency at The Sheba Medical Center (2012-2016)
• Additoinal Clinical and Scientific Training as Visiting Fellow at The Stanford University Medical Center and March of Dimes Prematurity Research Center (2016-2019)